Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THE END: Week 9, Thing 23

Hope I can remember some of the eye-opening tools I was exposed to during this journey. I have kept notes which should help me find some things I would like to go back to. Already some of the things I have been able to put to use (especially those related to photography) and have been able to pass on to my grandson (especially podcasting, which he didn't know much about). He's looking forward with fear to the day I upload a video onto his MySpace.
In summary, I'm not sure how often I'll be using many of the cataloging components, but at least I know more about what can be done. And now I can look forward to maybe winning a Wii!
HAPPY BLOGGING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.